Monday, June 29, 2009

Snot, wonderful snot, glorious snottttttt



I wish I had a picture, but sometimes those memorable moments are a) unexpected, and b) over quickly. I suppose that I could have pushed pause let the snot dangle as I ran for my camera, but at 11pm it didn't cross my mind.





I will tell you though that there was a giant sneeze then shaking of the head, and the looooongest string of green snot dangling from his nose.





Grossed out yet? (WOT is I'll guarantee).





Well, I leaped out of bed, grabbed a Kleenex, and did a clean up on isle 3.





I really need a picture....


This will have to do - he is giving the snot flinging wink!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

Poor Gack!

You poke him in the eye and say he has a cold? That's lame. And cruel.

Gack!

PS - Has little Gack coughed up any huge looggies?

PSS - his front legs look a little hairy. is he a siamese, lemur, tree sloth cross, or something? I don't want no mutate!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

You will love the mutate! Wow though...he rivals you with the nasty gas!!

GACK!

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

my gas has been greatly exaggerated! i only have a small, baby burp every now and again. and rarely does it contain any odor! WOT is trying to cover up for her daily emanations. she says it's due to "fish oil". yeah, right!

GACK!