Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hazy Mornings

My drive into work this morning was gorgeous! I rolled the windows of the car partially down, cranked up the music till I'm sure the cars around me could hear, and I ate my dry honey nut Cheerios in between loudly singing.

I'm kind of sure I shouldn't admit that, but really you should try it sometime. It makes you feel that all is right with the world, and how amazing every breath we take is.

After all there is nothing like a deep breath of clean wonderful yummy (can you think of any more adjectives?)...freeing air!

Moving right along, I have been looking into getting a Greater Swiss Mountain (GSM) dog. My earlier contemplations about finding another four legged companion just didn't seem right, and the more I thought about it the more I realized that I've always wanted a GSM, so why not at least look into it? I'll keep you updated.

I will also have to post some more fun pictures we got while my cousin was here, but that will have to wait for my computer.

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

yes, i'm sure your fellow drivers were looking in horror as you are singing and eating cheerios with no hands apparently on the steering wheel. bits of cheerio and milk spewing from your mouth as if you we're attached to an ultrasonic transducer set at twenty kilohertz. YIKES!!!

i also don't think it wise to suggest people take deep breaths while they eat cheerios. it may be a life ending experience.

i'm reaching for the matches to re-light my girth-candle...

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Hahaha don't make me dump water on you - poor Girth...

Also - I said DRY Cheerios!! You know cereal in a bag on my lap, it only takes one hand to eat...the part about breathing and eating them...ah yea you're so right. Well it'll be a quick way to go - oh I found something I'll have to post up here its hillarious!!

Jess said...

SFL!!!! You are quite horrible!

Jess...a GSM dog sounds marvelous. You should totally go for it. :)