Sunday, June 14, 2009

My last will...

I was told this week by SFL that my singing and eating Cheerios could result in my death...which technically is true, and seemed to fit perfectly with this little bit of humor I found laying on the desk at work.

This is mainly to make SFL laugh, and I know that you may be insulted, but please look at this in the light of sarcasm, and from the point of view of an old woman (I did slightly modify it for reader censor- you'll see).

*****
I, being of sound mind and body, o not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Glass of wine
Chocolate
Margarita
Birds and Bees
Martini
Cold Beer
Chocolate Chicken Fried Steak
Cream Gravy
Birds and Bees
Mexican Food
Chocolate
French Fries
Chocolate
Pizza
Birds and Bees
Ice cream
Cup of tea
Chocolate
Chocolate
Birds and Bees
Chocolate

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the 'fat lady sing', and call it a day!

****
Hope this gave you a morning chuckle - It gave me one yesterday. I don't know who wrote that - it wasn't me - but if I had I so would want credit for it!

Happy Sunday!! Hmmm, I realized that maybe that wasn't a good post for a Sunday. God has a sense of humor right? Hehe!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

actually i meant that your suggestion of drawing deep breaths of pollution filled nashville air while eating cheerios could cause ingestion of large particulate matter into your air intake resulting in loss of power followed with crash landing.

as for your last will. where's the part about bequething everything to SFL. who in his beneficience will dole out little trashy trinkets to undeserving "friends" who will treasure them as little "rememberances" of their friend. SFL will keep all the valuable stuff, sell them, and depending upon the value, buy something he likes.

i will pull the plug no matter if you request something or not. actually the simple mathematical relationship:

NO ASK = PULL PLUG

is an easy one for a frunken-lobed geezer like me to remember.

he!

ps- where is the plug now???

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

OMG haha you crack me up! /e gives wuvings!! You can have my stuff any day, none of it is worth anything anyways. The plug? Hm good point I'll have to look...

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

WOT wants you to know she disavows any of this, and is mortified that SFL would publish it.

WOT actually is making a play for all your possessions around me.

she is giving me the hairy eyeball and squeling her vigorous objections while i read to her what i'm typing. i'm sure you can visualize the scene.


ha ha ha

she is so easy to rile up!

it's actually one of her most redeeming qualities to me.

that's what made me hit her on the head with my club and drag her by the hair back to my cave those twenty-nine years ago today.