Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fun Summer Activities

On a light hearted summer note I have been trying to brainstorm a bit as too fun activities to do with my younger cousin who is coming to spend this next week with me. I'm sure we will post some pictures as she is an avid armature photographer. Although, after she finishes college perhaps she'll be an expert, and can show me a thing or two!

Here is my list of possibilities thus far, any additions?

-Strawberry picking (I think this is the last week of the season)
-Canoe down one of our rivers
-Visiting the Farmer's market
-Checking out the Country Music Museum (she will love it)
-Tour of the Capitol building (or maybe another museum)
-Kidnap Russel Flats (hehe my cousin thinks we'll get in trouble - I said not as long as we return him ;-) I bet he'd like to go canoe with us).
-Explore our bike bath
-Go to a movie
-Harass my sister
-Make amazing culinary creations
-Go to the Botanical gardens and take pictures!

There's my list, who knows what we'll actually do - I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

- play butcher knife catching
- road luge
- shoot squirrels out your back door, skin them, eat them raw or cooked in a stew, and sew their skins into slippers
- run for as long as possible until you vomit, then each eat a gallon of your favorite ice cream while you watch your favorite movies
- clean each others toenails

that's all the fun things i ever do. well, not ALL the fun things i do. he! he!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Hmm, I think my list was better! I'll keep the squirrel thing in mind though...I like little booties!

Jess said...

I'll play with the butcher knives! They can't be any sharper than my beautiful new hand axe (NOT an axe for chopping off hands...an axe to be held in the hand and used for chopping, well, other things).

Heheheheh.