Monday, June 29, 2009

Random entertainment for those who DON'T read my blog ;p

Who doesn't want some fun music videos! Just think - I'm saving you a trip to youtube, hehe.



Here is a video that is more SFL's style - poor man has had too much of the chick-flickish music...I promise to do better with my compilations. Just think - I'm expanding your horizons!! If you have any requests let me know.


OH! Who wants SLF to make some guest posts on here, hehe? Anyone? Okay, so no one else reads this...but I still think its a good idea!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

more like it!

but who's SLF, some poser?

nobody reads this stuff but you and me so you're question is a bit unneeded. i'll get to it when i feel like it.

he!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

lol, then what if I want you to post?? I can make you co-author, ie you can get on here and post stuff....hmm that could be dangerous...

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

most dangerous indeed!