Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Gun Control Bill

So, WOT had received an email concerning some "Blair Holt" bill that was up in House of Representatives, but she wasn't sure whether this was a real bill or not. I did a little looking, and I'm sure there is more out there, but if you check out the website below you can read a full copy of said bill.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

This bill is a major step in controlling guns/firearms, and personally I think goes against a lot of my values. Unfortunately, I don't know how much publicity this bill will get, so please take a read, and then write to your representative!!! The representative from Illinois, Mr. Rush I believe is the proposer of said bill. This looks legitimate from my preliminary research, so check it out if you care about policies on gun control. Lol, lets see how long it will take Texas to revolt if this gets passed..../e looks for a house in Texas...;-)

No comments: