Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Book List

My list keeps growing! Actually its my fault it seems that I'm addicted to the library, which means I need to get to the books, haha! The one kid at the library actually recognizes me now, which is also slightly sad. I must say though that I've found some good books - which I will continue to post on my little list. /e settles on the couch with some coffee surrounded by my stack of books.

Work is busy...I'm not at work though, so its all good.

My back, still hurts. I'm headed to the Neuromuscular clinic this week for some therapeutic massage time to see if that helps. I'll keep everyone updated!!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

Sorry to hear your still not feeling well. Exercise will be a vast help, your mother swears by it. Actually she swears everytime I mention it's efficacy for curing all forms of ills!

Are the young man's initials VG by chance?

I suggest you add the following books:

Liquid Phase Sintering
Tungsten Production and Applications
Physics at Surfaces

Hope all is well.

Yeehooooo!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Awww /e gives GIGANTIC hugs and totally violates your personal space. I miss you guys a ton, I really need to drag my sister and move closer lol. Well, maybe in a year or so....I hope work is going well, I hear you may have some extra time to work on the house ;-) Save some carpet and wallpaper for me!!

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

Sounds good to me, except DO NOT VIOLATE MY PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!!!!