Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sore!

My poor neck! I honestly don't know what I did to it except for wake up one morning with a very painful neck and back. I was thinking that it was mainly muscles so I thought I'd give it some time to feel better, instead of going to the chiropractor straight away. Well, it didn't get better, and I was so sore it hurt to turn my head, sleep, etc. As if I really needed something else. Anyways, I broke down and went to the chiro today, which was great he got my back alined, and worked on loosening my muscles. It was great but I am even MORE sore now because after an adjustment there is always swelling and stiffness. Gah - I'm in pain tonight. Along with feeling a bit emotional (pms?), and down I am trying to play some scrabble with my friend online to distract myself so I don't sit here with the kleenex. I guess having a week or two of better days makes a bad day or two live-through-able hehe. *Sigh*. If I get too bored tonight I'll post more fun snipets!

5 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

So when are you changing the background of your blog like I told you you should? I give you recommendations, at your request no less, and you don't follow them. What's up with that?

I've got my extra heavy-duty cup, mouthpiece, and helmet on awaiting your reply.

He!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Hahaha, well when I have a chance I'll change it up for you - the pink is cramping my style a little...we'll see. I'm glad to see you're doing well!! Missing you loads, but with all your safety gear I think you're set. Lol! Hugs!!

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

great! the quicker the better. the colors are just so girly.

you know, it's really tough to breath with this mouthpiece in. And come to think of it, sitting is extremely uncomfortable with this cup. Not to mention the difficulty I'm having seeing the keyboard and screen with the helmet.

I think I'll take everything off and that will make me very comfortable. it's time to be free!

yippppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sfl

ps - we miss you as well. and love you so much. but i am glad you're not here, so i can be free! He!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Oh dear....Thats all I have to say about that...

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

Yes, it may be all you have to say, but I know you have had your imagination seared by the thought. He!