Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Making my way

Well, the last couple days have been suprisingly good; granted I've been at work for them, but still every good day is one step up. Tomorrow I'm forcing myself to take a trip to the doctor - I'm such a bad patient. I should know better, but I pretty much need to be dying for me to go, as I'm just not a big fan. Hopefully though we'll get some good answers from the blood work I'm going to get, hehe the doctor just doesn't know yet that I'm getting it. I'll let you know how things go ;-). Otherwise, I'm all set to activitize (like my new word?) my life! My mom has been such a good sport about looking stuff up, and planning for some activities to start. I know I'm a little scattered tonight (I blame it on tiredness), but I thought I should give you all a little update - and hopefully I'll have a better one soon!

No comments: