Monday, March 01, 2010

Rockin' Music Monday!

Mmm, so I didn't even clock out of work last night until 20:30, or in really people time 8:30pm. *Sigh* One of my kiddos decided to flip out for about, which was what she'd been doing all day while I begged the resident for more sedation medication. I swear I would have been dead with as much sedation as I was giving this 4 year-old, while it didn't even effect her - I was still having to lay on her to keep her from pulling out her tubes. I work with Wilda beasts....



Needless to say, my weeks seem to get more packed! I have a meeting at work this morning about a precepting new nurses; then on to a Physical Therapy appointment; then helping poor sis to study for a crazy pop exam tomorrow; and finally book club at 6:30. Whew, I'm tired just looking at my day! ;-) On that note, I think we need a good peppy Music Monday to get our juices a flowin' and our energy a risin'!!!!



I hope that all your crazy lives go well today! It's a brand new week, with tons to do, and fun to be had!!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK6WRwxCsas&feature=related

1 comment:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

mega-schlock.

easily a 9.5 on the reichterschlock scale. which everyone knows is a logarithmic gradation used to describe significant deviations in schlockdom without the need for all those useless zero's after the number, or the use of scientific notation, which even fewer people plumb the depths of understanding.

hew!