Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scotland

It's hard to believe that our Scotland trip is right around the corner!!! Last night we had a fun dinner/planning session with the girls and nailed down a bunch of other trip details. There is so much to be sorted, because we are going to a lot of places! We will get to see London, and the out skirts; Edinburgh and some cute towns around, maybe even to the east coast to see the ocean; Dublin, and driving all around Ireland, before we leave for home. There are castles, gardens, tours, hostels, etc all on our agenda.



I think that its going to be a blast once everything is planned. Fortunately we have all the plane and train tickets bought, as well as our British Heritage Passes which we are using to let us see tons off sites in Edinburgh (I know its still part of the British Pass). We still need to plan the Ireland part, so that gives us an excuse to have another shindig!



I'll keep you updated on some of the fun, and when I get back there will be pictures!!!



As soon as I get home I'll be getting Torque the puppy (I think his names going to be something along the lines of Leo's Measure of Torque - we'll see). So much to do, so little time! Really its more like, so much money to spend, so many shifts I should pick up ;-) hehehe...

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wahhhhh.....I'm so jealous!!!! *cries*

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

quit yer sniveling and buy a ticket if you don't have the cash, borrow it from yer aussie loveboat, he'll do whatever you ask him to.


then hoist a pint for me when yer there!

he!