Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Dingle

Last night we had a great trip planning/dinner making shindig. I think that we use our get together every week as more of an excuse to hang out, although we do get a lot of planning done!



Last night we planned out Ireland portion of the trip. We're going to see this giant historic jail...excuse me...Gaol in Dublin before driving about 4 hours to the West coast town of Dingle. Haha, we really know how to pick 'em. I think it's going to be a blast. We are hoping to stay at this cute B&B, roam the Irish hills, and even see the town's famous dolphin Fungie. How fun!!!


Today I'm meeting one of the girls to look for a hiking backpack for the trip since we're packing light. I need to clean the house some too, and decide whats for dinner! Haha, oh the boring side of life ;-)

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

be sure to eat some dingleberries while yer there. and bring some home for yer sister and fiancee. giving fresh dingleberries to yer friends is one of the best ways to express yer feelings for someone.

hew!

Jess said...

Only you, SFL...only you.

We love you anyway.

Have a can of Friskies and hush.

Heheheheh!

;)

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

thanks for that message of cyber-love. how heart warming.

yes, i'll sprinkle some dingleberries that Clair sent me on my can of pate. it's especially good with crackers.

ha!