Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

What a wonderful day!!! I've been sitting on the front porch in the rocking chair in the sun; rocking and reading, and listening to some music from my open window. The trees are all starting to bloom, and daffodils are in full stride. I guess that is sucks if you have allergies, but lucky for me I can sniff pollen all day ;-).

So, I think that I've decided to stick around with this house for a little, but take on some redecorating. I'm so tired of plain white walls, and no decor, so I'm taking it my own hands! Hopefully some of the painting will start next week!! I want to get at least a little bit done before I leave for my trip, and before the dog comes home.

Ah - so much to do, so little time! I love the spring!!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

poor judd is dead...

a candle lights his head...

now that's encouraging!

hew!

Anonymous said...

4-1-10 ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAT!

"B"

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

there is nothing for "free"....

and i hate snickers...

please report me as abusive and someone who should not be permitted onto your website nor to be a sponsor

thank you for your impersonal consideration