Thursday, July 01, 2010

Welcome July!

Since I will be working this weekend, and doubt that I'll have time to get on and post, I just wanted to say happy 4th of July!



The weather has taken a wonderful turn with decreased humidity, and highs in the 80s. If July stays like this it will be the most perfect summer month!!!



The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, and once again I'm working it...I've decided not to celebrate holidays haha. Actually I feel like I've worked almost every holiday since I got out of school. Still and all, I've got to love a good patriotic celebration! It's a fun event where you enjoy family, friends, and great out door food. Not to mention war movies galore...I just can't help myself, I'm a sucker for a good John Wayne movie!! Hopefully, although I will be working this weekend you will be having fun, and eating a burger for me.

3 comments:

the Wanna Be said...

Bummer that you are working. It is fun seeing pics of that giant puppy of yours!

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

yes, let's all light off our WMD's and show the world who puts the bang in thermonuclear explosions!

hew!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

It took me a minute to figure out what WMDs were...sadly enough...then it was more like: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...HAHAHahahahahahahaha...WMD...hahahahaha...I like