Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Pee-wee

Step 1: Start peeing on freshly vacuumed floor.



Step 2: Walk down the clean floors dribbling as you go. (I swear it looks like artwork)



Step 3: Finally get to were mom finds you and stop to finish out puddle style.




Thank goodness for paper towel and carpet cleaner...Also, thank you God for a voice with which to yell...I really wasn't yelling at him as much as expressing my frustration. If I do say so my self, I handled it well - I didn't freak out on him. I just took him tethered him in the living room so he'd stop walking all over it, and went to clean it up. I swear sometimes he does it on purpose!
















6 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

that is more than art my dear clair!

that is the perfect visual depiction of continuous-time stochastic process, aka brownian motion.

since your particular issue is a one-dimensional situation, the Smoluchowski 1-D mathematical model will be sufficient.

if we assume the change in pee-droplet velocity is dV, with mass M, and the carpet fiber has mass m and velocity, v,

then dV ~ (m/M)*v

in the limit for a large number of pee droplets, N,

the average total velocity change of the pee particles may be represented as,

dV*sqrt(2N/pi), where pi ~ 3.14159

i shant bore you with the derivation of the differential equations for the 3-D model...

hew!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

I think I'm going to throw up now...your dizzing intelect is more than I can handle, and much more than pee deserves!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I have to admit that when we're just sitting around doing yard work or enjoying the end of a day, it never occurs to me that SFL has such thoughts floating around in his brain!

Maybe I'm just using the wrong formulas when I'm trying to increase his velocity??? I will have to give that some thought ;-)
WOT

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

WOT has naughty thoughts!

increasing my velocity? wanting me to work faster eh?

i'm sure your brain will come up with many ideas, being so smart as you is.

clair -

every natural process deserves recognition, study, analysis, and prediction. even urination, in all it's artful forms.

besides, you showed the pictures, what else did you expect from we the pathetically faithful readers?

Jess said...

Since SFL once used to sign his posts "Your Stochasticness," what are we to infer from the mention of the stochastic process in relation to this post?

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

well an increased probability for stochastic behavior is one symptom of the aging process. so be sure to stand at a comfortable distance to prevent stochastic splashing.

hew!