Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to Monday

I must say, after horseback riding for an hour and a half my pelvic bones are soreeee. It was worth it though! Aside from being much to hot it was wonderful to ride through the woods. I can't wait until Torque is behaved enough to run along with us, and Julia's dogs.



Otherwise, I am still looking for a new place to live. The current house remains on the market with plenty of views. It's quite frustrating honestly. We found this place so perfectly that to not have that happen again is hard. Trying to make decisions about buying vs. renting, and staying here vs. moving away sometimes seem overwhelming. However, I think that things will work out in time - we'll just have to see where the dice fall! On that note - enjoy music Monday!!



3 comments:

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Shlock delivered...

sfl said...

metaphysicallyschlockadylicallyquintessentiallycompletellytrashtastic

when is it monday again???

Jess said...

I didn't know you were thinking of moving again! How did I miss this? I have the perfect idea. Try New York. Or Pennsylvania if you must. ;)