Thursday, April 29, 2010

Torque's first day home


OMG....



Can I just say that I feel like I have Jet Lag x10? Not only is my body a little thrown off schedule, but the puppy woke me up about every 3 hours last night. That said I woke up with a nasty neck related migraine, and spent the first several hours of the morning throwing up while Torque whined from his kennel. I finally made it to the chiropractor which helped, but I'm still tired, and I can feel the tightness in my neck. I just hope that work this weekend is okay, and that Torque survives. Fortunately right now I'm sitting on the couch with Torque laying belly up next to me. After his immunizations this morning I think he is poop tired poor boy. Maybe I can catch some zzzzs with him too...well I'll post later, I'm off to attempt a nap!



2 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

sorry to hear of your problems Clair.

WOT and I are concerned as always, and hope you can get re-energized for the return to work.

i'm sure goliath-dog, aka big-block high torque stumppuller or bbhts for the acrynomius readers, will get into a routine.

soon, gack will learn the benefits of a behemoth, and simply jump on his back and go for walks. cats do rule you know ;-)

he!

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

by the way, you pictures are super! looks like you girls have made a lot of nice memories. we're glad for you.