Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Monday - See you in ten days!

I found some music that I think SFL won't stick in the Shlock category, but then again he always surprises me. I wanted to get in at least one Music Monday since I will miss it next week. When I get back though I will have to put a bunch of pictures up!! We leave this morning for Europe - I have that mix of nervous excitement. I'm all packed though, and I weighed my pack and it's only 10lbs, so I think we're good!! We can only carry 15kg on the Scotland to Ireland flight, so we had to keep on the light end of things. Stacey said that it's suppose to be 40-50 degrees out, but I hope she told me in Fahrenheit haha. I'll give the full update when we get back on the 21st. I hope that you all have a great week, and enjoy Music Monday!!!



2 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

that's a fine selection, although i always get confused and twisted around by the lyrics.

this blast from the past led WOT to have an infantile reversion in which she demanded we listen to numerous songs from the Monkees. there she sat, swinging her feet back and forth to the beat. basking in the glow of adolescent days gone by. reliving the decadent days from the psychedelic sixties, when we all smoked dope, tripped on lsd, and neither bathed nor dressed for the better part of five years. after which we all woke up one day, wondered why we had no clothes on, smelling foul and needing a shave (women included!). so we all took a shower, put on some clothes and went and got a job! thus marking the beginning of the age of personal gratification which led to the present credit bust and total economic collapse. now we live in the post-credit age where we all want what we can't have, so we want everyone to share equally in hopes of regaining some of our past consumeristic happiness. but alas all we will have is a hedonistic form of marxist-leninism replacing the commune with the consume.

wow man, what a trip!

want another toke?

hew!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Hahahahaha Oh my gosh - you crack me up. Well I try to bring you such joy...and unfortunately like my pot smoking neighbor there are still people who never woke up!