Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home again, home again!




After 16 days, and I don't even know how many hours we arrived home to the USA. I'm a bit tired, and I woke up this morning at 2am with my jet lag catching up with me since my body has been 6 hours ahead for the last two weeks. I am sorting through pictures, and spent all this morning running errands. I have to go get Torque this afternoon, WOOOT! So, things haven't stopped since my feet hit the ground. Hopefully soon I'll go through our whole trip on here, posting pictures, and talking about all that we saw and did. I can't wait for you guys to get to see some of what we did. It's so good to be home!!! When the Immigration officer stamped my passport and said "welcome home" yesterday as we went through customs I could have hugged him and cried...hahaha which on a second thought may have gotten me arrested...It was just so nice to be back to some normalcy. I promise I'll post more later!



2 comments:

Jess said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! SO HAPPY YOU ARE HOME SAFE!!!!! :D :D :D

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

yes, it is nice to have you back, legally, to the usa.

however...

what's up with showing a picture with no caption???

is this your new spring/mega-volcano/natural-catastrophe get-a-way place? hum???

hew!