Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome in the spring, Happy St. Patty's Day!

So, the blog needed a brighter look for Spring ;-) Hope you like it.

I will have to take some pictures, because I'm getting ready to start some potted plants, and I'm very excited!! I've been looking for Gerber Daisies, but I haven't found any yet...sad day! Lowe's has let me down, although I still love that store, oh it smells good in there, and there are so many fun things to explore. Its like an ADHD heaven! Not that I'm ADHD, but if I was...hmmmm

I actually had a good night tonight, after several rough ones. I decided that I was NOT going to let myself get uptight, and I kept my Bible open to Isaiah 41:9-11. That along with the faithful prayers of WOT and some friends I am keeping on!! Jesus is GOOD, no matter how I feel He remains the same.

Today I go to the Neuromuscular Therapist (WOOT), and I'm so excited for her to work some more on my neck which has been okay, but still painful. I'll keep you updated ;-)

Tonight the holiday festivities will be in full swing. Now I'm not really into big parties or lots of people at this point in my life, but DOT's boyfriend and his sister are coming over and we're all going out to hear a band play who are personal friends. I'm hoping that we have lots of fun despite the drunk crowds. I'll try to take my camera and get some pictures...I'm bad about taking pictures, I always forget!

No comments: