Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Isaiah 41:9-11

"I have called you back from the ends of the earth so you can serve me. For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. DON'T be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

Psalm 19:12-13

"How can I know all the sin lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. Keep me from deliberate sins! Don't let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin."

Psalm 62:1-2

"I wait quietly before God, for my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.

Psalm 63:7-8

"I think how much you have helped me; I sing for joy in the shadow of your protecting wings. I follow close behind you; your strong right hand holds me securely."

I really feel like I'm in this place where in my weakness He is strong. I literally can't do this by myself, and that is the most wonderful part! So, I had a crummy start to the night, but WOT is the bestest (don't tell me its not a word), and I called her late. Jesus knew I'd need some prayer and wisdom. What a wonderful encouragement to think about all the promises the Lord has for us!! No, I can't fix things, but I can refuse to let the enemy take ground. I can stand firm in the promises that Christ's blood filled for me, and have HOPE found in the loving eyes of a Father who looks at me with tender affection. It isn't easy, but may through all of this I become a reflection of Jesus!

No comments: