Saturday, March 14, 2009

Me...

I love my friends and family, I'm just going to say that. You all are going to get an extra crown in Heaven for putting up with me for close to a year. You mean more to me then you'll ever know!

WOT and I had a great talk this afternoon, as I was trying to express that I keep hearing "do what you want", but honestly I'm not sure what that is.

I guess part of me even subconsciously thinks about what I "should" do over what I'd "like to" do. I get bogged down in the inconveniences to others, the practicality of living, and forget to look at the big picture. I still don't have answers, but I do know that:

- I want to work day shift (I want to be able to sleep at night again)
- I love family, and being involved in a family

Maybe I can add to that list soon, but for now that will have to do! I love what I do now for work, but at the place my life is at now, I am not sure I even care as long as I can do something that doesn't mess with my body as much as this has.

1 comment:

the Wanna Be said...

Yeah!! Great self-discovery, IHOP girl. I think it would be fabulous for you to find a day shift job. You need to enjoy your twenties. So rock on, friend. BTW- I enjoyed the book Plain Truth- as a quick read.