Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Put on your walking shoes!

Well, even in the bubble we call school no Tiger is unaware of the damage from hurrican Katrina. Although we didn't get much rain, we are watching gas prices soar, and gas stations running out of fuel. Needless to say, most people are staying put, conserving gas, and waiting to see what happens. I am amazed at how fragile the economy is, and how this event has threatened what we once relied upon. Other than our personal focus on the news, life here on campus remains unchanged. Classes, assignments, homework, food, and sleep remain our staples in life as we try to out-last a nasty cold cycle. Two of the roommates have a cough and runny nose, I am hoping that I stay healthy, wealthy (yeah right! Did you see how much books cost this year?), and most of all wise! :-)

I have to go and study, because my first test is next week, and I want to ace it! Leave me lots of comments (all two of you who read my humble blog)...Love ya!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hello my dear!! I just wanted to say HI! And I will call you soon, 'cause I miss hearing your voice. I have been Incredibly Busy...but alas...that is college life. Love you, miss you...etc.

:)