Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back to School...

Yeah, so I can hardly believe that I'm here already! Summer flew by!! After 16hrs. of driving, I have arrived and amazingly accomplished all my unpacking. I am exhausted though, I don't even want to move from my seat...

I like my roommate, but I don't think that she's a Christian...we'll see, hopeful there will be no problems. Anyway, I think that it will be a great chance to love these girls, but even though I'm excited my heart hurts as I miss my KC girls. However, I'm am really determined to work hard and do well this semester. I want to live with excellence and that includes school, so pray for me that I will not sway under the pressure of "relaxation & procrastination".

Well, school starts Wednesday and so until then I'll be cleaning and messing around. Maybe I'll do some crafting...Hummmm...I'll try to update soon, love to all!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Jess, I'm so glad you made it to school safely. I know everything will work out with your roommates; besides, they will be nice, I know it, because who could help but love you? ;) Anyway, how are your grandparents? Are they better? How was the trip down? Must have been fatiguing, kind of like Hamlin, LOL! Well, gotta run! Love you, so happy you're safe and sound! I'll call you soon!
Love,
Jess