Monday, August 08, 2005

Mumford & Tinker

Well, it's about time that I update this thing, seeing as Mumford was two weeks ago, and I just got back from Tinker. Mumford was too HOT! As I look back on it I can't even believe that we made it through, because the heat was so bad. Yes, it was fun, and the battle was really good, but the heat index was at least 100! Tons of people come to Mumford, and I was so glad that we got to talk to people and give out tracks.

Tinker was much better heat-wise, actually we had the perfect weekend for Tinker. Tinker is a super small event, but it'll grow. I loved the smallness because we got to fellowship with all the other reenactors. I love to reach out to people on these weekends, only I want to be bolder about sharing the my Hope of Salvation with people. Over all, we had lots of fun! Jess #1 and I are crazy, and are getting better at reading eachother's minds (hehehe :-)). We can entertain ourselves to easily...it's scary...

Yeah, I can't tell everything that happened in two weekends, but use your imaginations it was fun.

No comments: