Friday, September 09, 2005

Pharmocology and Kittens

Hello again!

Well, yesterday was my first pharm. test, and I was unsure how it would be, but I got an A, so the studing must have paid off! I love that class, but I know that it'll be hard, and take lots of work. On a side note, this morning when I walked outside we had the cutest kitten walking by our door. I wish we could have pets, because it was the most loving cat, just rubbing and wanting to be petted. I hope its there when I get home, because I'm gonna give it some food, and maybe take it to the animal shelter, so it'll have the chance of a good home. Awww, I want a kitty!!!!!!!! :-( I miss my kittys! If you have a good cat they provide eternal entertainment and effection. *sigh* You should have seen it, you'd have wanted to keep it too!

Anyway, I can't talk about the cat any more or I'll keep wanting it. :-) I'm actually waiting for my last Friday lab to start at 2pm, and figured I had time for an update. Oh, we had to take turns practicing giving bed-baths on each other this morning in my first lab, and I actually thought that it would be more ackward than it was. We have a good lab group, and we had lots of fun. For all the baths I've given working at the hospital, it was good to get a feel for how the patient feels. It gives you a better sense of empathy for their situation. Therefore, if you would ever like me to give you a bed-bath I can, but you might have to pay me!! :-) We also got to feel each other yogurt, brush each other's teeth, and a variety of other things. Yeah, it was funny!

I can't wait for the weekend though, I am so tired!!! It has been a long week, and fortunately the roommates are leaving so I'll have the apt. to myself. I think tonight will be a brownie, movie, lazy night!! Yippy!! Ok, so I have plenty to do this weekend, but tonight! Adios to books! Hola to relaxation!

I'll write more later....

1 comment:

Jess said...

Awww, sweet little kitty. Can you send it my way? I could adopt it! Well, no, actually I couldn't...but I wish I could! Anyway, congrats for getting an A! That's awesome! Oh, I really have to call you. I'm having Jessie-withdrawal! Or should I say Clair-withdrawal? Well, I have to go for now...thank you for your comment on my blog. I am glad I amuse you. That is my aim! :)
Lots of love,
you know who
P.S. SFL is very funny. ;)