Thursday, September 15, 2005

Studing...or at least trying to....

Verbal Communication - involves the spoken or written word. - I'm good at this form of communication.

Non-verbal Communication - Gestures, facial expressions, body posture, body movement, voice tone, rate of speech, use of silence, and dress that communicates a message. Humm...what messages am I sending right now?

Sorry, I got caught up in my studing! Unfortunately I have three tests next week, which is going to keep me really busy. Still I thought I might update, even if it's short, and not nearly as interesting as bed baths! :-)

Till later!

2 comments:

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Postmortem Bed Bath

Jess said...

Whew, OK, not getting involved in this particular conversation! LOL! Postmortem bed baths...

Anyway, Jess, I miss you! I will call you soon! I pwomise. I know I am muchacha mala, bad girl, for not calling before this...it's just that I have been sooooo busy and I know you have too. Take care my dear! Love you muchly!