Monday, September 26, 2005

I can't think of a title...

Finally my week crammed with tests is over, although I have two tests this week, so I wouldn't say that I'm off the studying hook. Oh well, before I know it, Christmas will be here! YEAH!! Speaking of Christmas, the roomies (except for Ashley - she is a self-proclaimed grinch when it comes to Christmas) really got in the Christmas mood the other night, and it was decided that the Christmas tree should go up early...VERY early. Thus, our very cute three foot tall Christmas tree arrived from Kelli's house last night. We even have a pickle to hid in the tree, because (I have now been educated) the "find the pickle" game is a Christmas tradition! Our joy was soon cut short by our resident grinch when she forbid us to put the tree up yet since she hates the holiday anyway. Kelli, however is a worker of miracles, and convinced Ashley to allow the tree if it was a Halloween tree first. Although I do not support the Halloween season, I can't really change the fact that most of the USA celebrates this holiday, and actually decorates for it! Yes, at first this was unbelievable to me (the only holiday my mother EVER decorated for was Christmas), but I have seen the good in it, as it has made a way for the Christmas tree (more appropriately the Holiday Tree) to be put up. Ahh, I love Christmas! We had the house blaring with Christmas music Friday night, and we've already made plans to attend Kelli's aunt's ornament party in December. I'm soooo excited! It will be so much fun!

I think that I have been forced into a holiday mood, out of shear scholarly pressures....Humm...Yeah, whatever, I'm just rambling now. Anywhoooo, I'll post later, and maybe it will contain more interesting events than the Christmas tree saga.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Beg pardon, SFL? You weren't referring to ME at the beginning of your comment, were you? Must be some other Mary...

:-D

Jess said...

Nice way to wiggle out of that one, SFL!! LOL!