Thursday, June 23, 2011

He's a cat dog...

Since Thal/SFL was so completely disgusted by my posts yesterday. I thought that I'd post him something that might entertain him a little bit more.

Today was a long day of cleaning, laundry, errands, and this afternoon will be Zumba, teaching dog class, and seeing my sister's sister-in-law Becky.

I think that I have the rest of the car stuff sorted, Yeah!!

I got Torque a reservation at the kennel close to where I'll be for my reenactment in about two weeks (I can't wait!). I'm a little nervous for Torque because he hasn't ever been to a real kennel before. Although at least he's been boarded before just not in a true kennel. It's only for two full days, he'll be fine, and I'm close enough to get him if anything goes wrong.

2 comments:

sfl said...

WOT thinks it's s definite safety/health hazard for the fur-baby.

he is a goof. but certainly entertaining.

this is more like it, compared to the pathetic previous posts.

nzjobs said...

Well dear I cannot stop my hands to appreciate the services & all the information provided by you that is pretty good and contains much information. I would love to join your RSS feed to get regular posts. CRMPK is offering multiple jobs around the globe with excellent pay perks and benefits according to the candidacy of applicants.