Thursday, April 28, 2011

Leaving him behind

I have a work trip coming up this next week. I'm going to Chicago with another girl from work, and it should be a blast! However, trying to get ready is a lot of work.

There are so many elements to put together like always trying to at least have the house neat before a trip, so I don't come home to a mess.

I have a friend coming over to refill the cat's food/water, and check on the house. I'm hoping all the plants live without me too, so when I get back I can take some progress pictures to show you - they're growing!!

Torque is going to the trainer's house for the week. I feel like I'm sending my child away. He is ALWAYS with me, my shadow. It's hard to take him and leave him, but I think it will be good for her dogs to beat up on him a little. She has several dogs, but mainly keeps German Shepards. Not to mention it's a lot of work to pack for me and him. Crate, food, toys, peanut butter, leash, prong collar, directions for Angie, food and water bowl, etc.

Whew.

I'll try to take some great pictures, and blog while on the trip - we should have a lot of fun. I'll update more later!!!

No comments: