Monday, April 04, 2011

Couch Potato

I'm tired.

It's a good thing that it is one of those days you should stay indoors. I mean pretty much the whole east coast is having nasty rain and storms. I'm just hoping that we don't get a tornado...we might...it happens.

 So far we've had periodic storms with sudden crazy wind and rain, thunder, and lighting. Torque doesn't care, and is laying beside me on the floor passed out and passing gas. Completely oblivious - it's great. I must also admit that having a large dog is rather nice because we have an instant tornado shelter! His crate is so big that me, him, and the cats can all fit in it!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but when he passes gas in the crate, you'll observe the quickest mass exodus in history. every creature for itself, no one will care who they step over to get out of that crate!

gack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh how i miss poor gack.

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

So true!! The best I got was Gack in the closet. It was funny though to get texts from people in their closets...