Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who wants the office?!

I know that you guys are all sick of listening to me trying to find a new place to live, so I wanted to put your mind at ease. I have found the perfect place, and there is even enough room for you all to visit...I might even let WOT and SFL stay on a more permanent basis.



"...real estate website Redfin recently posted a sales listing on Mr. Obama's current residence - the White House...Redfin had the 55,000 square foot presidential estate listed at $10 million and as being "For Sale by Owner." I actually find this enormously hilarious. Who actually owns the White House, but the American people who technically could sell the house if they wanted to not to mention find a new occupant, which is what part of Redfin's statement insinuated..."Its description adds this: "Not for sale in a strict sense but available for the right person every 4 years with the proper combination of credit, charisma and drive. Special consideration given to applicants with an Electoral College rating of 270 or better." Hahahahahahahaaaa



This news story really made my morning...that and the fact that the story was followed by a story of the President visiting the gulf oil spill, and that he would be returning home (i.e. to the White House) later today. I guess that he'll only return if the property hasn't sold...I wonder if he'd be game for a house trade like in that movie The Holiday? Just wondering!!

1 comment:

sfl said...

yeah, everything in washington is for sale. that's the problem with that place...

i have no interest, the attics are dreadful!!!

hew!

ps-there, happy now???