Thursday, June 10, 2010

Poo

I wish I could say that I had been so swamped that I couldn't post, but that wouldn't exactly be the truth. Granted I have been plenty busy, however the main excuse has been sheer laziness.



I've hit up the dog park almost every morning again this week it's been great! Today after the dog park I've run to the grocery, gassed up the car, and cleaned the house before WOT gets here. The realtor wants to show the house, which at least she wants to do before I am busy this afternoon. My friend Lori is also dropping her old Lab Charlie (the girl) here for the weekend, so as you can tell this weekend is going to fly by!



Since I can't manage to do much else I'll post another picture of the monster!! He is 38.5lbs and will be 16 weeks old this next week - Happy birthday Torque!!!



2 comments:

sfl said...

oh isn't he a nice little doggie!

and i do believe he's grown. 38.5lbs after only 16 weeks following the completion of gestation. isn't that something!

oh, and did i mention how alert he looks.

and how shiny his coat appears.

and how white the insides of his nostrils are.

and how his tail looks like it's broken at a ninety degree angle.

he's just such a wonderful dog. how proud you must be.

i do believe he's going to be a champion some day. and gack can ride on his back while he does his victory lap around the westminster show.

sfl said...

we want gack!

we want gack!

we want gack!