Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fur Toddler has emerged!


Teething has begun in earnest, and I don't know if I can make it through!!! He has been so grouchy, and chewing mostly me. I think some of his toys are so hard that they hurt his mouth instead of helping, so I've tried to refocus him on soft toys. I thought I'd post some new pictures though!!! Last week we went to movies in the park, and Torque had a great time! He was so well behaved, I was impressed. His 1/2 brother in Denmark also just won the World Junior Title, so Molly has a lot of hope that Torque will show very well...I think he will if he'll stop biting my arm off!!

Hope that you have a wonderful end to your Sunday, and I'll send more updates as the week progresses!

3 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

every time i see that thing it's tongue is hangin' out, what's the deal?

so he comes from a broken home does he?

no wonder he has behavioral issues...

hew!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

You'd have your tongue hanging out all the time too if you lived where it was >90 degrees with 94% humidity everyday! Especially if your mother dragged you out and about in it! Poor Torque...

I'd go into the whole broken home thing, but I promised Torque that this could be a new begining, where the past could be buried like a bone in the backyard. ;-)

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

hey, great line, "bury the past like a bone in the backyard"

sounds like the makin' of a country song! keep going!