Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WOOOOOT!



I know that I'm probably the only person excited about this, but my breeder sent me an email today to let me know that Nibblet the mommy dog went into heat on Monday! WOOT!!! I think she said on Thursday she takes her into get tested to see if she's prego. Keep fingers and toes crossed, and hopefully the puppies will be ready to come home by May! Haha, is it sad that I want to go out and get a collar? Here is a picture of the puppy's daddy, he's from Switzerland I believe.



2 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

yep,right about that one Clair!

i will not render my hands and feet useless hoping for a dog to be pregnant, sorry.

besides, there's something wrong with the dog in the picture, it's got some sort of skin problem. stringy things all over it.

get a new dog!

hew!

ps-guess you're gonna start having sympathy symptoms??? ;-)

Jess said...

It's Thursday.........any results yet? Hehe! ;)