Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What'cha think?

When I'm not stressed I'll get into the car buying story, until then I have two videos for you to listen to. The first on - sorry it wouldn't let me embed the video onto here, but please if you get the chance check out the link before you listen to the song below! Don't skip ahead ;-).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sNIWi2fLs&feature=channel




What did you think? It's funny - if you watched the first video would you believe that there is this whole debate on whether Flyleaf is a Christian band or not? Some people are offended by the first song, while they support the second. I enjoy both songs, and think that its great that Flyleaf can have a wide music audience. I chuckled when I saw a comment to the first song from a nonreligious person about how that song could not possibly be Christian based because of some of the descriptive language. Can I refer them to Song of Solomon? It's really sad that the Christian world has mostly cut off any picture of romance and God. I found it interesting....Haha, I needed a break from the car market! Post your comments!!

1 comment:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

i can't publish my comments about love as they are too descriptive. but as i sit here in my $%^&*^$day suit smiling about what i should write, i think of dear clair who will no doubt be shielding her eyes and covering her ears saying, "ewwwwww, too much information!!!".

He!