Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life is a Highway -

I won't lie - I like me some Rascal Flatts. That's what happens when you've spent the last seven years below the Mason Dixon!



It is hard to believe that the school year is underway again. I'm hoping that this Fall will be fun as the weather starts to cool. It is funny how we tend to look at life by milestones. Birthdays, College, Marriage, New Jobs, New Cars, New House, Babies, Etc. I always think about how excited I get for a vacation that I just rush my way through packing, and driving there that I seem to forget to enjoy the trip. I think that I sometimes focus to much on down the road, forgetting that tomorrow is only a hope, and not guaranteed. Haha, I swear I'm not trying to be morbid here! I was just thinking about it, because I was so excited with my car, but glad to be done with the process.

No comments: