Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updates

This week has been full; last week was miserably busy.


I ended up taking the dog to the vet for the tumor in her mouth, and because she will be 14 this year there is really nothing we can do for her. The surgery would most likely have to remove part of her jaw, and probably return if she survived the anesthetics. So, poor Girth - she is living out her remaining days enjoying getting to eat wet food. I'll have to upload some fun video I took of her, and I'll let you know where to ship donations of Kleenex for when her time comes.


I'm also looking for a new car this week to try to take advantage of the Cash for Clunkers program. I am not really looking forward to having a car payment, but I should be able to pay it off rather quickly, and hopefully move back to full time saving for a house. I'm just lucky to have a good job! More updates, and pictures coming!!

No comments: