Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Guilty pleasure

I am feeling slightly guilty about the fact that I have not posted pictures of the other two animals on here, instead I've flooded the web with photos such as this....


Is he not the cutest!! He fell asleep yesterday like this, and my hand was the only thing keeping him from falling off. He was still breathing through his little mouth, poor man. Today though his nose is free and open, and he is playing a 100miles a minute. I'll have to post something else later, but I thought the cuteness was to irresistible to wait!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

you should feel guilt about putting poor, poor girth out in the hedgerow to starve!

the candle still burns, night and day, for poor, poor girth. a picture of girth's girthleness is always welcome.

oh, yes, his cuteness is quite irresistable *ack**cough**snort*

GACK! he is a man-gack, no cuteness here.

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Haha - you wish!!

And poor Girth is never forgotten. She is a most wonderful mommy dog to baby kittens.