Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Spring Break is Here!!

Well, Spring Break has officially started, and I'm sitting here waiting to eat some soup. Tomorrow I leave to meet the Family in FL for a little R&R. It should be a blast, and yet I don't feel like I "need" to leave. I'm going to miss the roommates & Katty sooooo much, but its only four days. I guess that I was hit with the realization that this is what it is gonna be like (with everyone leaving) in three months! Ack! I can't believe how much I love the people here, and it is hard because I want to see everyone at home too because I miss them all. Oh well, it'll all turn out...

Ummm, my soup is sooo good....I need to do laundry, pack, sleep, neaten up the apt., etc. Man, I'm spacing out! *lol* Alright, sleep well all I'm going to finish eating then crash...YES, BREAK IS HERE!!

No comments: