Thursday, March 10, 2005

Breaking the Fast!!!

Yes! It is Wednesday night, and I'm sitting at the table eating Ramen soup. Once again the Global Bridegroom Fast was this week, and since we just started the monthly fasting teams (they are of course optional), and I signed up for Sunday - I FASTED 4 WHOLE DAYS!!! Yippy! God was so good, and gave so much grace that it really was not that hard for me.

There was another suprise this week, my sister. Audrey showed up Sat. completely un-announced and played an early April Fools on me! She's on her spring break from school, and so we've had a great time hanging out. She did the internship last spring, and has been introducing me to some of her friends here that I didn't know. Anyway, that will definately go in as the all-time record Best Suprise Ever.

Continuing on - We had our first night dancing in IHOP, and it was so scary at first. However, by the end of the night we had so much FUN!!! The room engaged so well with us, and it was fun to just let go and dance how I felt.

This weekend is our first conference (the Healing & Prophetic conference), so it's gonna be insanely busy, but good. Our intern worship teams also get to play in IHOP Friday and Sat. nights, for Keep the Fire Burning, because the conference is at IHOP's new church building. That should be fun...Anyway, our schedule changes completely, so I'll try to post something on Sunday night to tell how the conference went. Well, I'm glad that I finally got to post something, and I hope that you all have a great night!

1 comment:

Jess said...

AWESOME!!! Jess, you made it through your fast! I knew you would. I'm so proud of you.

And Audrey came to see you? How cool is that!! I'm glad you two had such a great time together.

Have a terrific day, OK? Love you lots!