Saturday, March 05, 2005

Long Time No Post

Yeah, so here is my explanation for my lack of posts...THE INTERNET STINKS!!!!! Whew! I feel better now. I have tried to post two bloggs, and both times (because I'm not a quick learner, & didn't save them) they were erased as the internet connection went down. ARG!!! Anyway, at least I can't complain about the weather which is suppose to be 73 tomorrow. Yes, be jealous all you snow bunnies of NY...*ducks as flying objects such as rotten vegetatables come flying at her head*....

Well, I'm soundly convinced that EoC class is my favorite class. Yeah, I got too excited talking to my mom about it the other day. After an animated conversation on my part, I got off the phone and my Comm leader (Katty) pronounce that I was a preacher. Can't a girl get excited! LOL! Hopefully this coming week will be good, because starting Sunday (my new fasting team day) I'll be fasting four days (Sunday combined w/Global Bridegroom Fast). Four days will be once again a new record for me. Then Thursday is the St. Patrick's Day parade, and I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna help with out reach ministry, because Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is our first conference. Combined, this week is going to be busy! Ok, I'll try to post again later today with more of the news, because I'm getting ready to go to Grid Class. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://ndn.org/blog/2011/03/invite-april-1st-webcast-dhs-sec-napolitano-distinguished-panel-discuss-21st-century-bo http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments
1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
My computer has had a horrible virus for at least a week. Instead of taking it to a repair shop, my dad bought me mcafee. Today I installed it and it took about 6 hours. But now when I type in my password for my profile, it acts like it will log me in but then it goes back to the log in screen where the different profiles are listed. I have windows xp. What should I do I'm starting to lose hope.

facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] facebook likes