Sunday, April 03, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yeah, so I probably should have posted yesterday when it was actually my birthday, but I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance too. On Thursday, my fabulous Comm. group spent the whole day on me. We did nails and face masks in the morning, took me shopping for five hours (we must find the perfect outfit!), went out for dinner (yum!), then finished the day with a visit to a bonfire and cake at the apt. Needless to say, the day was amazing, and I felt so spoiled. Then yesterday I continued to feel special as I spent most of my birthday with Jesus. He was so good, and I enjoyed the entire day spent in His presence. Whew!

Another piece of news is that Global Bridegroom Fast starts Monday-Wen. then it's Tiffany's birthday (my roomy) before we start a three week Daniel Fast (fruits & veggies) on Friday. I'm soooooooo excited about the Daniel Fast!! Anyway, I'm exhausted so although I hate to cut the post short I am going to say adu (I don't know how to spell that....:P)).

No comments: