Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We're not in summer any more Toto!

I woke up this morning to a breezy, rainy, 40-45 degree morning. Brrrrrr!!

So, updates!

Hand. Feeling better, but not completely healed. It stinks.

Last night we had our first Level 1 obedience class for this session, and I'm teaching it. Scary! It was fun though, and next week they bring their dogs for the real work to begin. It's always mayhem. I feel like a teacher when I was sitting drinking my coffee this morning looking over their homework hehe.

I haven't been doing yoga or zumba between my shoulder and hand, it's sad times!

More updates to come! Hope your mid week hump is going well ;-)

8 comments:

sfl said...

read my response to the previous post... it's applicable here.

i believe your getting a little too personal on your conclusions.

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out what this means..."too personal"? A blog is totally personal. Poor SFL. Maybe he forgot that this is YOUR blog.
I hope you keep feeling better!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Hahaha, thanks my staunch defender! SFL definately thinks that this is his blog, and I'm his scribe/personal entertainer ;-) Poor SFL so young and yet so dilusional.

sfl said...

i have not forgotten whose the source of this semi-extemporaneous, schlock-o video filled, diatribe. no need to get all republican candidate-like on me now. however in keeping with that great, if slightly wacked old libertarian ron paul, i'm exercising my us constitutional freedom to respond to a public writing. i cannot help if you do not understand the subtle nature of my statements, thus completely missing their meaning, and instead hating on poor me.

ps -

i am old...

it is delusional...and

you are my personal entertainer, so SUCK IT UP!

hah!

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

I know.

I like harassing you.

Get over it. ;p

sfl said...

no.

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Shame really, just another unmet expectation for your poor wittle soul to overcome. We should really take you to some therapy ;p

sfl said...

no.