Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We're Signed Up

Well, assuming work will let me have the weekend off Torque and I are all signed up for our very first dog show!! September 18-19th. Woot! I'm slightly nervous because he can be such a butt head, however hopefully we'll just have fun. Torque's cousins will be there too, so we'll have a fun weekend. I'll have to keep you updated!



In other news we speed hiked about 6 miles this morning in an hour and a half. The dogs had a blast, and Julia and I chatted as we walked. I felt slightly wheezy up some of the hills, but we're going again tomorrow, and perhaps it will be better. I'll try to take and post some hike pictures tomorrow!!! Hopefully I'll be getting Torque his hiking pack soon that he can practice with for his hiking title. Fun times!!!!

5 comments:

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

aw isn't that cute. a little starting school backpack for the new student. and his first test so soon! isn't that exciting. oh, and how he must be anticipating meeting his cousins. that must be bringing you such joy.

drivel, drivel, drivel...

ps-so how was my attempt to get in touch with my estrogenic side?

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Haha - I could feeeeeel the estrogen...Go take your soy!

shrunken_frontal_lobe said...

hew!

no soy for me. i like having that little EDGE! makes me feel so powerful. nobody messes with an edgy, estrogenic, gray-haired, unshaven, unbrushed, undeodorentized, overweight, bandana-wearing, frunken-lobed geriatric male! that's one scary combination.

make a path, I'm movin' on out!

Jess said...

Don't worry, we'll make a path. A wide one.

Heheh!!!

You know we love you, SFL.


:D

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.