Monday, May 24, 2010

Starting to settle out

At least we're getting into a routine -



4:45 am - rise and shine


4:50 am - stumble out the door to let Torque potty



The next several hours are spent getting us both some breakfast, playing with toys, and hitting up a good walk.



Somewhere between 8 and 9 am the pup will get atrociously grouchy and need a good 1-2 nap where I usually read or nap too.



The afternoon is a bit of a rinse and repeat with bathroom breaks every 4 hours at least. And another nap in there.



Whew. I mean I feel like I'm always tired, even though I'm hitting the sack by 10pm at the latest!! I'm telling you - after this kids would be easy ;p I have a little more experience with kids anyway, puppies are more challenging.



Anyway, I hope that explains my absent blogging. I really want to, but my time is less, and my energy is low ;p.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so don't blog.

just read others funpacked ramblings instead...

i'm aware of others whom have blogged even though it's been quite a while.

he!