Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Since it's been awhile...

I know that we haven't had Music Monday in quite awhile - sorry about that...it goes along with the whole "my life is crazy right now" deal. That said - Sis and I saw the new Robin hood last night and thought it was awesome, and warranted a Music -ah- Wednesday.



P.S. movie theaters should be jailed for the ticket prices...I'm just saying...I'm going to open my own theater and I would guarantee that if prices were lower more people would come i.e. you would sell more tickets and ultimately make more money - also people might actually buy snacks...but then again no one asks me.




6 comments:

Jess said...

I am so excited to see Robin Hood! I'm glad it has your stamp of approval....

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

Jess you'll love it!!! I will actually be buying it when it comes out - totally a great one to have in the collection.

sfl said...

i hear it is rubbish... a waste of crowes' talent they say.

what say ye to this charge???

save the money and send clair a pizza coupon. i hear she needs it.

hew!

ps - i am a cold, hard, wizened (i like this word), curmudgeon (i really like this word too), who has no room for the feelings of others.

bah humbug, and other surly (i like this word as well) outbursts!!!