Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hay Rides and Square Dances

Yea, so I know that you will all be overwhelmed by two blog postings within one day, but I can't help it; try to stablize yourselves please.

I had to post and tell you about my very fun night last night. I got an invite by a friend to go hang out with a Christian group of college kids, because they were putting on this big square dance and hayride. It was a blast, we hung out with about 80 kids and danced till we were exausted, and then we braved the cold to take a hayride. It was awesome because the sky was so clear that you could see every star, it was so beautiful. However, it was freezing and I think that my fingers were ice cubes by the time I got back (hehe). I seriously realized that I needed to get out a little, because this semester has been busy I really haven't hung out with anyone so I think that I needed it. Well, anyway that is my little summary of my night, it was so much fun! :-)

1 comment:

Clair Bannerman (alias) said...

The thought of that makes me want to burn my retina's out...

Actually, the temperature was in the 30s with wind chill.