Friday, December 23, 2005

A Sad Christmas...

As you all know, one of the parental guidences has fallen ill with a nasty case of Bronchitis, while the other guidence has broken one of his molers. How fun is that! Ahh, thus Christmas will be a sad affair this year, as the parents probably won't be coming until the 27th...:-( Se la Ve (no clue on spelling). I guess that this year it really has hit that Christmas must be about Jesus and nothing else. Well, so far plans are still on for Mertle Beach, Yeah!

Jess #1: I have your presentS, (you can't tell me not to get you any) but they won't arrive until after Christmas I'm very sorry!

Note: Remind me to tickle my cousins until they laugh to death....Muahhhhh....

I'm so smart I suprise me...Isn't that a great quote! :-)

Anyway, pray for the mother and father that this little big bug will go away, and so we can enjoy hanging out at the beach...Oh ya, you might throw a prayer or two in for Keith I. that I won't kill him at M.B., but that is mostly irrelavent...;-)

See ya! Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday Jesus!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! I'm gonna be the first to leave a comment for once!!

Jess, I'm so sorry things are not working out the way y'all had planned. WOT, please feel better soon!!! And shlxewsfl, take care of that molar! I'm praying for you both, and for Audrey and Jess to stay healthy. Oh yes, and that Keith I. will evade Jess's clutches and make it through another Chrissie alive! LOL!

Jess, you bad, bad girl! I tell you not to get me anything and what do you do? *tsk, tsk*

Your present won't arrive until after Chrissie too...particularly since your school is closed from today until...oh, I forget when. I saw that on their website when I had to look up the address I should use to send your package. Yes, AGAIN I forgot the address you told me and lost the piece of paper on which I wrote it. Help! I think my frontal lobe is shrinking...or is it that my shrontal lobe is frinking??

Anyway, Jess, you know I love you and am praying for you. Keep safe, keep healthy, and keep your focus on HIM (as you seem to be doing quite well).

Later my dear!!

ViNeYaRD WoRSHiP said...

Slewxfl. We lead not exactly parallel lives, but...

The upper right first Molar is scheduled to be crowned for the venerator of vintners on January 3rd (hopefully before the original tooth disintegrates.)

Ah, well Hermie the elf's intellectual offspring (from the favored holiday tale) must needs be kept in business - misfits though they be.

I hope you are all able to enjoy your time togehter without further mishap, ear-ache, cold-snap, snow-flake, lost-voice, tooth-choice, cough-wheeze, sniffle-sneeze, or any other difficulty!

Blessings on you all!
VW