Thursday, February 10, 2005

Day Off

Yes! Thursdays are our days off, and yet you can still find me in the prayer room (if not to pray, than because I get great internet connection there!:-)). First of all, I made my three day fast!!!!! Yippy!! It was awesome, and I never cheated once, actually I think that cheating makes it harder....
Secondly, I've been approved to sing in the prayer room itself!! But it was kinda hard 'cause none of my roommates did, so I'm just keeping it on the "down low" if you know what I mean. Still I can't believe that I made it, I think that God is actually trying to teach me that it is ok to be good at something, because I felt so unworthy when I found out.
Thirdly, in reply to my dad, The force that corvette man experienced was 92809.2 N *m/s. I think that that is correct, but I'm sure that if it is not I'll be informed. My roommates couldn't believe that my dad made up a physics problem, and that I actually tried to solve it; we all had a really good long laugh last night.
Anyway, I'm actually spending my Thursday reading Anatomy & Physiology, and Nutrition (along with updating my blog). I hear your condolences, but how else will I be prepared to go back to school in the Fall?? I may be insane but I'm the smartest insane person you ever met! :-) Maybe later I'll take a nice hot bath....*sigh* Oh yeah, that is definitely going on the agenda! Oh, as a complete change of subject, KC has the strangest weather patterns on the face of this earth. Every Thursday we have been here, we've had blue skies, sun, and warmness! We may have the worst weather in between (i.e. snow, rain, cold...), but come Thursday, the nice weather is back. I don't get it, but that is ok I'll never argue having great weather on our days off. Well, until later...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Jess! You made it!! CONGRATS! I knew you would -- never had a doubt. Don't feel unworthy! And sorry I didn't comment sooner -- it's been so crazy here. Like you, I am insanely busy. Wanna come home early, and go live out in the woods with me? I'm taking back all my logs that the neighbors stole, so I should have enough to build...oh, I don't know...a corn crib or something like that, lol. Anyway, we could form the Sisterhood of the Woods or something. No school, no work, nothing but clean country living. Like re-enacting! Yay! Heather was asking me today, "When's the first re-enactment again?" She's so excited. Wish you were going to be here for Letchworth. Wish you were here right now! I haven't forgotten my promise to buy you lunch and take you to the movies. :-) Gotta run for now, Jess, but hang in there and have a great day! Love, Me